SDGs For the Win!

Countries around the globe are facing many crises'. Poverty, Hunger, thirst, gender inequality, health issues, and economic failures. The UN decided to create 17 SDGs that will solve all of the world's problems by 2030. In my class, SDGs, We are discussing the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. We created 2 Essays discussing different SDGs. I chose to talk about SDG 1 and 5. SDGs one and five are poverty and gender equality. I am now wrapping up Unit 3 by creating 1 final essay about the connection between poverty and gender equality. I connect the two together by discussing another SDG, which I have chosen to be SDG 17. SDG 17 is partnerships for the goals. The following essay below, is about three SDGs that are important to learn about, and why we should address them. I am proud to say that some of these statistics can be very shocking, and are statistics that you have never heard of. I also learned a lot from writing this essay as well!


This is the 17th SDG, Partnerships for the goals. This SDG is about global cooperation, to help complete every other SDG.

ALL. (2017) SDG 17.

Thank you for reading my reflection and view of the UN´s sustainable Development Goal!

Comments