Double Coding!

For this term, we created two kinds of codes using Trinket.io. We learned the basics of coding and tried to create our very first piece of coding. Below are two codes that I created for my computer science class. One is a calculator, and the other is a mad-lib letter. I am very proud of my work, especially since this was my first time officially coding something.

CALCULATOR

 
MAD-LIB LETTER


REFLECTION

I really enjoyed creating these codes. I had to do some research to learn more about coding to make sure that my ideas could come to life. When I created the mad-lib code, I was having trouble properly formatting the if statements. A peer of mine helped me a lot with my calculator, and it would not be this way without their help.

I still have a lot to learn about coding, but I am really excited to keep exploring and creating with it.

Thank you for reading!

Comments