Minimum Income Without Minimum Rent?

Our final unit in Equality, is finally coming together to bring in what we hope to see for our future, and future generations. Our project is about a inequality issue being resolved, or addressed through law-making. I am very proud to say that most of my work here is realistic to what a hypothetical future could look like. Below is a slideshow presentation meant to look as though it were a news article. 

DISCLAIMER

None of the advertisements or the characters addressed in this slideshow are real, nor are their experiences. What I have written below is based off of real experiences and historical events.

 


TIME - CAPSULE REVEAL (2100)


Making this slideshow was actually a lot of fun, as well as making the video. To goal of this project was to create an ideal future. When making this, I really wanted to be realistic with how the future would look and what reflection society would take on these events. The first article about Frayer is indeed not real, but what has happened to him is not entirely new. Thank you for reading and viewing my blog. I hope that you can imagine a future for us all as I do.

Comments