ALL's Manual

We are coming up on the end of our Senior Year, and our term, Endurance. This class has made me face my history and really challenge myself. I have been able to finally face the parts of myself I have ignored for many years and accept them. I embrace who I am today, as much as I am unsure of where I see myself exactly, I know that I am prepared to try and prepared to fail. For our final action project, we created a survival guide for those who want to achieve what we are attempting to achieve as we graduate from GCE and into the future of 2021. For my project, I wanted to talk about what it will take to pursue many passions, and how to combine them. Finding connections and trying new things through my passion will allow me to thrive and unlock my potential.



Hopefully, you have learned that it is possible to achieve many things at once, as different as those achievements are. I really enjoyed this project, and being able to imagine what my future could look like. I will now end my four year journey at GCE with what I look forward to in my future. Thank you for reading!

CITATIONS

ALL(2021) All photos and artwork in the slideshow were sourced from me(ALL)


Comments